Talk @ Doctoral Seminar
Today I gave an online talk on Constructions of Large Caps and Progression-Free Sets in our doctoral seminar. I had the possibility to present some new results of my currenct research projects in additive combinatorics, which were joint work with Christian Elsholtz and Benjamin Klahn. An abstract and the slides of my talk can be found at the Talks page of my website.
*Please do not hesitate to send me an email if you have any comments regarding this blog post! Note that the English and the German versions of this post may differ slightly. However, you can be sure that the content is the same.
- Research Stay @ Nancy, France (29-09-2022)
- Summer School @ Park City, USA (20-08-2022)
- Research Stay @ Nancy, France (15-03-2022)
- Talk @ Probability and Combinatorics Seminar in Uppsala (09-12-2021)
- (Nearly) Perfect Secret Santa (03-12-2021)
- On a Special Kind of Prime Numbers (31-03-2021)
- Talk @ Doctoral Seminar (15-01-2021)
- Talk @ Additive Combinatorics 2020 (11-09-2020)
- Introduction to my Master Thesis (31-05-2020)
- New Collection of Mathematics Online Seminars (10-04-2020)
- Welcome! (23-03-2020)