Research Stay @ Nancy, France
In the last one and a half weeks, I was visiting Manfred Madritsch at the University of Lorraine in Nancy, France. The time there was wonderful and really productive: We worked on a variant of integer partitions and got some nice results, using methods from analytic combinatorics.
Thanks a lot for the great hospitality!
*Please do not hesitate to send me an email if you have any comments regarding this blog post! Note that the English and the German versions of this post may differ slightly. However, you can be sure that the content is the same.
- Research Stay @ Nancy, France (15-03-2022)
- Talk @ Probability and Combinatorics Seminar in Uppsala (09-12-2021)
- (Nearly) Perfect Secret Santa (03-12-2021)
- On a Special Kind of Prime Numbers (31-03-2021)
- Talk @ Doctoral Seminar (15-01-2021)
- Talk @ Additive Combinatorics 2020 (11-09-2020)
- Introduction to my Master Thesis (31-05-2020)
- New Collection of Mathematics Online Seminars (10-04-2020)
- Welcome! (23-03-2020)