Summer School @ Park City, USA
Three excellent and productive weeks in Park City, Utah, are slowly coming to an end now.
I had the opportunity to participate in the MSRI/PCMI graduate summer school “Number Theory Informed by Computation”. We have not only learned a lot of new methods and algorithms in number theory and discussed the latest developments in cryptography – the promising post-quantum cryptographic algorithm SIDH was broken just last week! –, but we also had the chance to meet the most excellent experts in this field. The inspiring talks of Jordan Ellenberg, who is also a New York Times-bestselling author, and of the recent Fields Medallist Maryna Viazovska were just two of many highlights of this summer school.
And last but not least, also the landscapes are really nice over here!
Many thanks to MSRI/Simons Laufer Mathematical Sciences Institute (SLMath) and to the Institute for Advanced Study for this unique opportunity and many great experiences!
Finally, some impressions:
*Please do not hesitate to send me an email if you have any comments regarding this blog post! Note that the English and the German versions of this post may differ slightly. However, you can be sure that the content is the same.
- Research Stay @ Nancy, France (29-09-2022)
- Summer School @ Park City, USA (20-08-2022)
- Research Stay @ Nancy, France (15-03-2022)
- Talk @ Probability and Combinatorics Seminar in Uppsala (09-12-2021)
- (Nearly) Perfect Secret Santa (03-12-2021)
- On a Special Kind of Prime Numbers (31-03-2021)
- Talk @ Doctoral Seminar (15-01-2021)
- Talk @ Additive Combinatorics 2020 (11-09-2020)
- Introduction to my Master Thesis (31-05-2020)
- New Collection of Mathematics Online Seminars (10-04-2020)
- Welcome! (23-03-2020)