Talk @ Probability and Combinatorics Seminar in Uppsala
Today I had the great pleasure to give an online talk in the Probability and Combinatorics Seminar of the Department of Mathematics, Uppsala University (Sweden). I took the chance to present results on the asymptotics of $q$-recursive sequences, which were published on arxiv recently . An outline of my talk can be seen here:
Moreover, the slides and a SageMath worksheet with some examples about the usage of $q$-regular and $q$-recursive sequences in SageMath can be found at the Talks page of my website. (And yes, $q$-regular and $q$-recursive sequences can finally be used in the latest Version 9.4 of SageMath! )
Last but not least: big thanks to the organizers, in particular to Benjamin Hackl!
-  C. Heuberger, D. Krenn, G.F. Lipnik, Asymptotic Analysis of q-Recursive Sequences, (2021). https://arxiv.org/abs/2105.04334.
*Please do not hesitate to send me an email if you have any comments regarding this blog post! Note that the English and the German versions of this post may differ slightly. However, you can be sure that the content is the same.
- Research Stay @ Nancy, France (15-03-2022)
- Talk @ Probability and Combinatorics Seminar in Uppsala (09-12-2021)
- (Nearly) Perfect Secret Santa (03-12-2021)
- On a Special Kind of Prime Numbers (31-03-2021)
- Talk @ Doctoral Seminar (15-01-2021)
- Talk @ Additive Combinatorics 2020 (11-09-2020)
- Introduction to my Master Thesis (31-05-2020)
- New Collection of Mathematics Online Seminars (10-04-2020)
- Welcome! (23-03-2020)