Welcome to my web space! I am an Austrian mathematician, currently employed as a university assistant at the Institute of Analysis and Number Theory at Graz University of Technology. Moreover, I am a PhD student and my supervisors are Christian Elsholtz and Robert F. Tichy.
Photo: Stefan Grauf-Sixt
While I have a general interest in mathematics, natural sciences as well as computer science, my research interests mainly lie in the fields of
combinatorics and number theory.
In particular, I am currently interested in
- additive and analytic combinatorics,
- combinatorial and analytic number theory,
- theoretical computer science, in particular automata theory and regular sequences,
- also combined with computational as well as asymptotic aspects.
- Research Stay @ Nancy, France (29-09-2022)
- Summer School @ Park City, USA (20-08-2022)
- Research Stay @ Nancy, France (15-03-2022)
- Talk @ Probability and Combinatorics Seminar in Uppsala (09-12-2021)
- (Nearly) Perfect Secret Santa (03-12-2021)
- On a Special Kind of Prime Numbers (31-03-2021)
- Talk @ Doctoral Seminar (15-01-2021)
- Talk @ Additive Combinatorics 2020 (11-09-2020)
- Introduction to my Master Thesis (31-05-2020)
- New Collection of Mathematics Online Seminars (10-04-2020)
- Welcome! (23-03-2020)